No users can be found (using predictive search, or Find Users) for a field with a defined group on the Job Requisition, despite group users being active.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Use View User Permission to search for an affected user's permissions (an affected user is someone who cannot find users when searching)
- Find which Permission Roles the User Search permission is inherited from
- Using Manage Permission Roles, search for (one of) the above Permission Roles
- Edit the Permission Role
- At the bottom of the Permission Role Detail page, check the Target Population.
- If this is not set to "Everyone", this is a possible cause of being unable to find users with Universal People Search enabled
One possible cause of this is the Permission Role's target population is not set to "Everyone"
To avoid conflicts with existing permissions, create a new Permission Role, and grant this Role access to User Search permission only. Set the Target Population for this Role to Everyone
There, Were, No, Results, Universal, People, Search, b1911, Q4, Release , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem