"Internal error; create an SAP incident" during Data Workbench Upsert for Sales Order Item External Pricing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Workcenter Data workbench
- Import view -> Individual Object - Upsert Mode
- Select Standrad Object : Sales Order External Pricing
- Click on Next -> Simulation mode - Upload the file
Check in Monitor view -> Task ends with error : Internal error; create an SAP incident.
There could be multiple reasons for the issue :
1) The file used for upload was not correct as you cannot send item pricing file in Header Object --> Sales Order External Pricing.
2) You are not sending the External_Key (for price component that you want to create) and Sales_Order_External_Key (for the respective order).
3) The order for which you are trying to create the External Item Pricing component, is not simulated, and hence you'll not be able to create them. So the order needs to be simulated before the item or header price components are added. The same can also be checked in UI, you'll not be able to add the price components for items in the respective order.
For the above mentioned causes, the respective resolution applies :
1) You need to use Object "Sales Order Item External Pricing".
2) Please download the template and enter the data as required with the correct keys.
3) In order to simulate the order, you need to go to Action -> Simulate in the corresponding order or it can also be done via Update mode in Data workbench and changing the value of Field "Simulate" to TRUE in the update for Sales order. Then you can proceed with adding the pricing data.
Sales Order Item External Pricing , Simulate, Header Object , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , Problem