You would like to add a Product Discount(%) for an Item in a Service Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Select the Service Order Processing view.
- Open Service Order XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Service Order).
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab and the Pricing sub tab
- Expand the respective Item.
- Click on the Add Row button.
- You can select the Price Component Product Discount(%) and then add an amount.
Please note that the Product Discount(%) needs activated for Item Display in your Business Configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select your implementation project and click on Open Activity List.
- Navigate to the Fine-Tune step.
- Open the Activity Configure Price Strategy.
- Click on the Pricing Procedure hyperlink.
- Select the Standard Pricing Procedure.
- Select Step 011 Product Discount (%).
- You need to ensure that the Item Display is set to Yes.
Please note that currently the Product Discount(%) is available in the Services and Spare Parts tab and therefore you can only add the Product Discount(%) in the Pricing and Invoicing tab and the Pricing sub tab of the Service Order.
If you wish to include the Product Discount(%) in the Services and Spare Parts you can add this as a new requirement via the SAP Business ByDesign Customer Influence Platform : https://influence.sap.com/SAPByDesign
You can also use Goodwill (%) which is a discount used mainly within service documents to specify that part of the amount is covered by goodwill. Goodwill can be created as master data in Special Surcharges, Special Discounts sub view of the Pricing view in the Product and Service Portfolio work center .
Discount; Item; Service Order; Item Discount; Item Level , KBA , AP-SVO-SO , Service Order , Problem