You have created a down payment request for a given supplier account. You see that the down payment request is being shown as Open Item in the supplier account monitor, however this down payment request is not shown when running the Accounts Payable - Open Items report.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payables work center.
- Go to Supplier Accounts view.
- Open the related supplier account monitor. You'll see the Down Payment Request is Open status.
- Go to Lists view of the Payables work center.
- Open the report Accounts Payables - Open Items.
- Give the relevant company, supplier ID and dates.
- Run the report.
You notice that the Down payment Request is not returned in the reports list.
The same behavior can be noticed in the Accounts Payables - Line Items.
The Down Payment Request is still not posted (no Journal Entry assigned) and hence is only considered as a statistical item. In the Supplier Account Monitor, note that there is a checkbox flagged as Include Statistical Items, reason being that the down payment request is shown in the supplier account monitor.
In order to check the Down Payment Request in the Accounts Payables - Open Items or Accounts Payables - Line Items, add the X as input for the selection parameter Statistic Relevance in the report. With this parameter set, the report shows statistic items.
statistic items, Accounts Payables, Statistical Items, down payment request. Open Items, Line Item. , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To