You are using Live Activity for Chat and the Party Determination for Agent is not working.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- You receive a Chat on Live Activity.
- Open the Live Activity Center.
- Confirm the Customer.
- Click on New > New Ticket.
- You see the Agent is not determined for the Ticket.
The Determination Method for Ticker Agent (Processor) is set for Current User.
As of the current release, the Determination Method Current User for Ticket Agent only works for Tickets created manually or from a Phone Call.
If you need to maintained the Current User as Processor for Chat Tickets urgently, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Ticket ; Involved Parties ; Agent ; Processor ; Determination ; Current User ; Chat ; Live Activity ; Live Activity Center , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem