Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
You are trying to define actions that business users can perform while working with reports but when accessing the Common Tasks work center view you could observe the tab Business User Configuration (Configure Actions and Configure Settings options) is not available.
- SAP Cloud For Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Select Common Tasks work center view.
- You cannot see Business User Configuration tab.
This functionality is not scoped into the system. It needs to be configured via Business Configuration work center.
In order to enable this functionality into your system, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects work center view.
- Select your project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step Questions.
- Go to Built-in Services and Support > System Management > Analytics.
- Check the question 'Do you want to configure what actions end users can perform while viewing data in reports?'.
- Save this settings.
configure actions, configure settings, repeated text xlms, repeated text csv, add fields, common tasks , KBA , repeated text , add fields , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To