You want to release a Bill of Exchange in Deposit but receive the error message: 'Deposit ID XXX: RAL field group inactive' (XXX represents the Bill of Exchange ID that you want to release).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management workcenter.
- Go to the Bill of Exchange Deposits.
- Select the ID XXX.
- Click Action > Release.
- Select one of the Deposit File Formats and click OK.
You receive the error message: 'Deposit ID XXX: RAL field group inactive'.
You need to configure some field in the Information Lifecycle Management workcenter.
- Go to the Information Lifecycle Management workcenter.
- Go to the Field Group Configuration view.
- Select RAL Field Group Attachment File Content and Payer Bank Account and click Activate.
Now you can Release the Bill of Exchange in Deposit.
RAL, Bill of Exchange, Deposit, Information Lifecycle Management , KBA , AP-PAY-BEB , Bill of Exchange Book , Problem