When login to SAC, got the below error:
"Response doesn't have any valid assertion which would pass subject validation".
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2019.21.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Open SAC URL and enter credentials.
- Notice that got error "Response doesn't have any valid assertion which would pass subject validation".
The certificate of the custom IdP expired.
Please follow the KBA 2908073 - How to use the IdP Admin Tool to make changes to IdP Configuration in SAP Analytics Cloud when no access is available to the tenant to maintain the latest IdP metadata using our new self service IdP Admin Tool.
If this doesn't work, then please generate a new certificate for the IdP, then create an incident with LOD-ANA-AUT and provide the IdP metadata (eg. FederationMetadata.xml) for the Operations (FPA35) team to update.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem