You access the Sales Documents Items view in the test tenant, and if you give one click in a document it shows Revenues per Period for Set of Books in the below Details area. If you do the exact same actions in production tenant, there is no data in this section, even though there is data in the system.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to Sales Document Items view.
- Click once in a document.
- The Details section will open below the list.
- Go to Accounting Data tab.
In one tenant the Revenues per Period for Set of Books has data, and in the other, it doesn’t, even though in both tenants there is the same data to supply information to that field.
The system that does not show any information has SADL OWL for Sales Document Items. Here the functionality is such that, the details section, Revenues per Period works only for the default Set Of Books. The default Set Of Books not being the one for that document, does not have any accrual method assigned, hence, the Revenues per period does not show any value.
Whereas in the system that shows data, the OWL is non-SADL, hence the values are shown for the other Set of Books (not only the default) for which an accrual method has been assigned.
If you want that both tenants show this data, regardless the set of books used, you must configure your tenants for the Non-SADL UIs configuration.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project.
- Press Edit Project Scope button.
- In step 4, open Built-in Services and Support > System Management > User Interface List Mode.
- The questions will then appear.
- Flag question ‘Do you want to use the object work list in the classic mode?’.
SADL OWL, Sales Document Items, Revenue per Period, Cost and Revenue. , KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To