This article describes how assessment package behaves when you try to add, edit, or delete data in the Assessment package csv.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Please note that the changes here should be done by an Implementation partner.
1. In provisioning > Go to Import/Export Assessment Vendor Packages.
2. Export the csv file. The values will change depending on your instance but the columns are normally as follows.
3. Additing a value in the Assessment Package is pretty straight forward.
a. Export the file.
b. Add the package details you need to add.
c. Import the file as is.
Make sure to save it as CSV UTF-8 (Comma delimited), else, the system may not be able to properly read the translations you have in the CSV.
In this sample, packageCode br005 is added as a new entry.
4. Updating the values in the Assessment Package is not possible. If you try to make changes to any existing values, the system will just read it as a new entry and not overwrite the existing values.
In this sample, br002 is changed to br006 and imported successfully in the system. You will not get any error message but as soon as you export the packages again, you will see that the packageCode br002 is kept as is and a new entry br006 is added.
5. This is expected behavior and is working as designed as part of RCM-58538.
6. The same behavior will be encountered when deleting the entries in the assessment packages. You will not get any error messages on import but as soon as you export the packages again, you will see that the values are kept as is.
7. Moreover, as part of an enhancement in 1911, en_US label values should no longer be a requirement in creating, adding, or updating assessment packages. This means that for customers without English US enabled in the system, the assesment packages can have other language labels populated (en_GB, fr_FR, etc) and leave the en_US labels blank. Reference: RCM-65699 and RCM-65725.
Application, Assessment, Assessment Package, Provisioning, Integration, Recruiting Management, RCM, API, Edit, Update, Add, Delete, en_US labels , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To