During the migration of fixed asset master data, the below error encountered:
Please Enter the planned useful life in depr. area XX starting at DD.MM.YYYY
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App "Manage your solution".
- Choose option "Migrate your Data".
- Go to the relevant migration project.
- Select the Migration object "Fixed Asset - Master data".
- Upload the migration template and then click Activate.
- Click Start transfer.
- Perform the Validation phase followed by the Convert Values phase.
- Then Simulation phase.
The asset class used in the template doesn't have configured default values on Useful Life in Years or Useful Life in Periods. The settings can be seen in the SSCUI - 102609 - Specify Valuation Views for Asset Class.
Please provide valid Useful Life (in years) and Useful Life (in periods) for this asset (and any other assets with asset class XXXX) in the file (sheet - Time-Based Valuation), and try to migrate the file again.
s4_pc, s4hc, fixed asset, ca-gtf-mig, asset class, planned useful life, assets, faacus, valuation views, SIF_FIXED_ASST_M , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , Problem