At CPI, the standard package 'ERP to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Confirmation v2' fails and it throws the exception ''Confirmation is outdated: processingTime is less or equal to processingTime of existing element.''
This will cause "In progress" status in the legacy Data Replication Monitor or "Pending" status in the new replication Monitor for the records affected.
- The ERP program trigger user ABC (replication 1) replication now, and it trigger user ABC (replication 2) replication again after 1 minute.
- The ERP receive 2 times user ABC payload in SRTUTIL and process according ERP queue/load.
- The ERP picks first user ABC (replication2) and completes the infotypes writting, creating the confirmation in SLG1 and sent back to SF.
- Next ERP picks user ABC (replication1) and completes the infotypes writting, creating the confirmation in SLG1 and sent back to SF.
SF is expecting to receive always the latest confirmation (replication2), but SF received in the opposite sequence/order (replication2) and later (replication1).
- This will cause the error mentioned and also "Pending" or "In progress" status in the DRM.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- SAP SuccessFactors
This error message occurs if a new replication has already started at the time when the confirmation message arrived back at the EC system. One possible reason for this is that the replication is scheduled too often.
Reduce the scheduling frequency of the replication process to every 10 minutes, or less often.
Cloud Platform Integration, ERP to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Confirmation v2, Confirmation is outdated, processingTime , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-HCI , Standard SF to 3rd Party CPI (HCI) Content , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , Problem