You are trying to create Revenue Accounting Items (RAIs) but you cannot see them through RAI monitor (t-code FARR_RAI_MONITOR). Following error message is raised:
"No items found that match the selection parameters".
Following prerequisites are met:
- At least one of the items in the order is marked as "Relevant for Revenue Accounting".
- Revenue Accounting Item Classes are consistent, updated and their interfaces are correctly generated. You can check the same in t-code FARR_IMG:
- Revenue Accounting > Inbound Processing > Revenue Accounting Items > Maintain Revenue Accounting Items Classes.
- Revenue Accounting > Inbound Processing > Revenue Accounting Items > Generate Interfaces for Revenue Accounting Items Classes.
- Configuration of accounting principles and company codes are already set up and company codes are assigned to accounting principles. You can check the same in t-code FARR_IMG:
- Revenue Accounting > Revenue Accounting Contracts > Configure Accounting Principl-specific Settings
- Revenue Accounting > Revenue Accounting Contracts > Assign Company Codes to Accounting Principles.
- If you are using SD, SD and RAR integration need to be active. If SD and RAR are in the same system, destination must be "NONE" or keep it as blank. You can check the same in t-code SPRO:
- Sales and Distribution > Revenue Accounting and Reporting > Integrate with Revenue Accounting and Reporting
You go to t-code SM58 and there you can see following error:
"Item XXXX/YYYYYYY: Logical system is not assigned to sender component
Message no. SR053"
** Screenshots are captured from a SAP Internal System. Any similarities on the data or images are purely coincidence.
- Revenue Accounting (RA).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA.
FARR_RAI_MON RAI monitor sales order VA01 VA41 Revenue Accounting SM58 SM59 RFC customizing FARR_IMG SPRO sender component logical system SR053 inbound processing not assigned , KBA , FI-RA-IP , Revenue Accounting Inbound Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.