- Amount value is reduced to first digits when locale is Russian.
- Set locale preference as English UK or English US and check benefit employee claim
- Amount used is 1,000 AUD
- Total amount is 5,000 AUD
- Now change the locale to Russian this is shown as
- Amount used is 1 AUD
- Total amount is 5 AUD
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Global Benefits
benefit claim amount, amount shows first digits, russian locale amount, benefit claim russian locale amount, BEN-4846, Benefit claim accumulation shows first digits, claim accumulation russian, b1911 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.