When using Relative Selection in analytical reports, like "Yesterday" or "Last 7 Days", the system does not consider the working calendar, counting all weekdays instead.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports work center View.
- Find and open report ABC (ABC represents the report name).
- In the report Selection pane, click the value help of the relevant date field.
- In the value helper, go to Relative Select tab.
- Choose any of the Relative Select options.
- Click OK.
- Update the report results.
- The dates displayed in the report results are not reflecting the working calendar, counting all weekdays instead.
The Relative Selections are designed to consider all weekdays, not referring to work calendar. This is the expected behavior.
The feature can be submitted as a new requirement through our Continuous Influence channel, which is the official channel for requesting new features for the new releases of the system.
Relative Select; Working Calendar; Report Working Calendar; Relative Selection , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To