You have created an AdHoc Query based on an Infoset/Usergroup.
When trying to run the query through S_PH0_48000513 you are faced with error "No user Group Created"
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Transaction S_PH0_48000513 will work only for Standard query area User Groups and Infosets.
Some additional information relating to these transactions:
- Transaction S_PH0_48000510 calls report H00_QUERY_AD_HOC with variant SAP&HRPA, for which the query "/SAPQUERY/H2" is pre-defined in the selection screen of this report.
- Transaction S_PH0_48000513 calls report H00_QUERY_AD_HOC with variant SAP&INFOSYSTEM, for which there are no selections at all pre-defined in the selection screen of this report.
Set a User group from the Standard Area or alternatively execute transaction S_PHO_48000510 (which will work for global query areas and infosets).
[Enter your See Also here...]
User Group, No user group created, created, adhoc query, adhoc, infoset, standard area, global area, H00_QUERY_AD_HOC, S_PH0_48000510, S_PH0_48000513 , KBA , PA-IS , Personnel Information Systems , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , BC-SRV-QUE , SAP Query , Problem