"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
You notice that when adding a contact to a new ticket interaction, the selection query displayed is Related to Account, even though it is not set as the default query.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Navigate to Interactions tab.
- Click New.
- Click + sign.
- Select option Contact.
- Open the value help.
- See that the query displayed is Related to Account instead of the default query selected, as shown below:
This behavior was implemented by development to make it easier for the agent to select a contact person related to the account/customer for which the ticket is created, ensuring the communication is easier and quicker.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Query, Interactions, Ticket Interactions, Contact, Default, Rules, C4C, Service, Service Request, Related to Account, Contacts, Ticket, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To