‘Country’ drop-down does not populate when selected in ‘Refer Friend to Job’/’Track My Employee Referrals’.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management – All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Go to 'Track my employee referrals'
- Click on the "Add Referral Now!" button
- Go to Career
- Search for a Job
- Select the job you want to refer your friend to
- Click on 'Refer Friend to Job'
Outcome: The country drop down list is greyed out.
If there is a parent picklist configured in Picklist Center, but this is not defined in the Candidate Profile XML in Provisioning, the picklist will not populate in the drop-down list.
Remove the parent picklist, as follows:
- Go to Picklist Center
- Select 'country' picklist
- Click on edit
- Select remove parent picklist
- Log out and log in again
2767132 - The country picklist on the career site and add candidate function is blank
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem