A new integration/job needs to be created which will be similar to an already existing one in Integration Center (IC).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
Copy the configurations from an existing integration and create a new one based on those configurations by following the steps below:
- In IC, find the integration you want to copy and under the "Actions" column, click on the "Edit Integration" button
- Click on "Save" at the bottom left corner of the screen and choose the "Export Integration Definition" option
- A .icd file will be downloaded which contains all the integration configurations
- Click on "Cancel" to return to My Integration screen
- Click on "Create" on the upper right corner of the screen and choose "Import an Integration Definition" option
- Click on "Browse" and select the downloaded .icd file
- Click on "Upload"
- Change the Integration Name and configure the rest as you wish
copy, clone, replicate, duplicate, integration, integration center , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To