- "Receive new job posting notifications" checkbox missing in Account Creation Page.
- After setting up Job Alert, the notification checkbox in the Account Creation Page is not available.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting External Career Site
- Go to create an external candidate account
- Check that the Job Alert button will be missing
If you does not have the checkbox available in the Account Creation Page, you can enable it in Manage Recruiting Settings, under General Data Privacy Settings. In case the option in Manage Recruiting Settings is not available, it means that the instance does not have RMK enabled and configured.
To enabled the checkbox in the Account Creation Page:
- Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings
- General Data Privacy Settings
- Check the box for "Enable selection of the "Job Alets" checkbox by default at account creation"
2600243 - About the notification options on the RCM account creation page - Recruiting
Receive new job posting notification; missing; Enable selection of the "Job Alets" checkbox by default at account creation; Account Creation Page; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem