You see the below error when publishing your Custom Business Object:
"Publish not possible. Create an incident with component AP-RC-CU-BO"
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created a Custom Business Object in the Custom Object Builder.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to View General Settings under Administrator Work Center.
- Open Custom Object Builder.
- Open your Custom Business Object.
- Click Publish.
Your user does not have the correct Authorisation to publish a Custom Business Object.
This is a production tenant.
Your user is logged into the system with a language besides English.
Make sure that you are performing this action with a development user with administration authorisation:
- Go to View Business Users under Administrator Work Center.
- Search for your user.
- Click Edit and select Access Rights.
- Select tab Work Center and View Assignment.
- Under Work Center PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT, make sure View IDs PDI_DEVELOPMENT and PDI_ADMINISTRATION are assigned to your user.
The status of the business object in production tenant is Uploaded and Active and so the publish of this custom object is not required. In a future release we will remove the Publish button from production tenants. Currently you can ignore it.
As with all custom development, creating/publishing objects is only supported through English. The user needs to delete the object and create a new one to publish it.
PDI, PDI_DEVELOPMENT, PDI_ADMINISTRATION, PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT, authorization, Custom Object Builder, KUT, Solution, Key User, production, language, english , KBA , AP-RC-CU-BO , Key User Custom Object Generation , Problem