- Total net amount printed in billing output is not the same as net value.
- Total net amount printed in billing output is zero. Form template references pre-delivered form template SDBIL_CI_STANDARD_DE.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Sales billing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app "Display Billing Document"
- Click the output button.
- Display PDF for the output item.
- The field total net amount printed is zero.
The following conditions have to be fulfilled for the pricing step in pricing procedure to be printed to the value of total net amount
- It's active.
- It's not a statistical condition type.
- It has a condition type.
- Its print type is not any of 'ABCD'.
- It's before a pricing step with print type 'abcd'.
Change the pricing procedure settings accordingly in SSCUI 101117 'Set Pricing Procedures' if needed.
total net amount, TotalNetAmount, SDBIL_CI_STANDARD_DE, billing output, zero, pricing procedure, print type , KBA , SD-BIL-GF-OC , Output Control Billing , Problem