- Is it possible for a mentor or mentee to remove themselves from any mentoring program?
- This includes Supervised Programs, Unsupervised Programs, and Open-Enrollment Programs.
- Is it possible for an admin to remove any mentors or mentees from these mentoring programs?
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SAP Success Factors Mentoring
- SAP Success Factors Career Development Planning
CDP, MEN, Delete User, SF, Success Factors, Relationship , KBA , LOD-SF-MEN-ACC , SuccessFactors Mentoring Accessibility , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.