- User not being updated after employee import;
- User not being inactivated after employee import;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into the instance;
- Go to Admin Center;
- Go to Employee Import or Import Employee Data;
- Import the user file that you have created;
- Wait for it to be completed;
- Do an export and check on the data;
- No changes took effect.
The usual cause is that there was an issue on the file that you are trying to import.
Please, check if there is no issues on the file that you are importing.
We advise to validate the file before importing it.
The issue could be one of the below:
- There is no header on the file, on this case refer to KBA 2751107 and export the header and include in the file;
- There is some column that is out of order between header and the file, you need to manually fix the file;
- There is a mismatch on the username or user ID for the users that you are importing, you need to correct the file to use the same IDs as they are on the instance.
Validate Import File Data tool on the import screen should show warnings for the above issue between others.
So we recommend to use that tool before opening an support incident, though if no issues are found by the tool, please raise an incident to LOD-SF-PLT-UIM component.
User import deactivate change modify reply update updating , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , Problem