You have created a custom Mass Data Run (MDR). You can see in the application log that the MDR is completed successfully (green indicator), but when debugging you notice your custom action ABSL script is not triggered.
SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Custom BO created in PDI solution.
- Mass Data Run created in PDI solution with all relevant configurations.
- Mass data run instance created in the UI to schedule the run.
- Open the custom MDR view in the UI.
- Select your MDR Run ID.
- Click the Schedule button.
- Choose schedule immediately.
- Save and Close.
- Refresh the entries to see the completed log.
A mass data run requires there to be at least 1 instance in the custom BO where the query is defined to execute on to trigger the ABSL action scripts. You can check how many records are in the BO by performing a query in the Cloud Application Studio (SDK).
To resolve this issue, create an instance in your custom BO where the MDR is configured to query. You can then reschedule your run and observe the execution.
SDK, Cloud Application Studio, MDR, Mass Data, ABSL , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-MDR , ByDesign Studio Mass Data Run , Problem