Field Element, Value Old and Value New disappear when starting the query in the tab Changes of the Accounts view in the Customer work center.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer work center
- Click on Accounts view
- Open an account
- Select the tab Changes
- Click on Advanced Search
- Note: There are the following fields Changed by User, Changes made from, Changes made to, Context, Value Old, Value New.
- Select Account Team for Context
- Note: The field Element appears.
- Click on Go
- Remove Account Team from Context
- Note: The fields Element, Value Old and Value New disappear.
The search field Element is dependent to the field Context. This mean the entries available for Elements relates directly to the field Context. For example, the entry ACCOUNT TEAM – Distribution Channel makes only sense for the Context ACCOUNT TEAM. For that reason, the entry of field Element is cleared when the field Context is changed.
The content on fields Value Old and Value New depends on the field Element and also get cleared when the field Element changes.
This is expected system behaviour.
Business partner, change log, field value old, field value new, field context, field element, disappear as soon as the user deletes a formerly introduced context, , KBA , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , Problem