This article explains how to update the Application Status via Integration Centre
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
The example below show how to update a JobApplication via Integration center.
Application ID 3020 in Status: “Interview One” - ("appStatusSetItemId"= 10)
send the application to Status: “Interview Two” - ("appStatusSetItemId"= 11)
- access Admin Centre > Integration Center
- click on "My Integrations"
- click on "Create" and select "Scheduled CSV Input Integration"
- using the search bar on the top-left corner select "JobApplication" entity
- proceed as in the screesnhot below uploading a sample CSV and doing the appropriate mapping with drag&drop between the columns of your CSV (on the left) and the destination ODATA field (on the right):
- the “Run Preview Records” as below:
The Application has been moved successfully from Interview One to Interview Two since the tool updated "appStatusSetItemId"
from 10 to 11 via ODATA Upsert:
As additional confirmation the Application history shows that the Application status has been updated via OData:
How to perform the same via manual ODATA Upsert:
Is also possible to achieve the same result doing a manual ODATA Upsert, example using Postman application as below:
"appStatusSetItemId" : "xx"
You need to be sure that the ID of the status is part of the Status Set linked to the Job Requisition Template.
How to verify the correct Status Set associated:
- check the correct Job Requsition Template associated to Job Req ID
- and verify the line in XML:
<application-status-set name="Set Name Example"/>
If you send the ID of a status part of a different Set, you will generate a data issue and the application will not be visible anymore.
appStatusSetItemId, odata, Application, status, update, integration, center, via, change, value, data , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , How To