You cannot export Activity lists to Excel when using certain filters in the OWL.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The below is an example, the same applies to other views, also.
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the Phone Calls view.
- Add, for example, the column called "Category" (via Adaptation or Personalize mode).
- Set a filter on the Category column (in result list, not via advanced search).
- Click More > Export list to excel.
RESULT: The system begins to load forever. An error can also appear "ERROR: Unable to fulfill request".
The column filter is supported only for few data types, that is the reason column filter is not considered at the time of export. So, when you try to export, our backend tries to export all the available records. However, there is limitation on the number of records which can be exported at one time, which is nearly 10K.
If you use the Advance Filter, the excel file will download without any problem.
"ERROR: Unable to fulfill request" fulfil , KBA , SRD-CC-OIN-XL , Excel Integration , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To