- Installation goes through successfully with the error log in the installation log that it fails to configure job server
ERROR: An error occurred during Job Server configuration.
- Agent starts up and runs but al_jobserver does not
- Agent will show connected and status is green in the CPI-DS user inteface
- When a task is triggered to run, it will prepare the job(ATL object) but the task won’t run. The trace log stops at returning task to agent.
- This issue is not specific to any version, all existing CPI-DS agent installer versions will experience this problem when doing a fresh installtion on Windows and Linux environment
- The problem does not occur when upgrading the existing installation to a new CPI-DS agent version
- Existing CPI-DS agents are not impacted
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services (all versions before 1.0 SP11 Patch 36 HotFix 5)
HCI, Installer, cpi, cpids, agent install, cpi, ds, DONT , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.