You are trying to create Warehouse Request out of a Delivery Proposal or an Inbound Delivery Notification,you observe the system loads for some time and dumps in the User Interface(UI).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics/Inbound Logistics Work Center
- Go to the Delivery Proposals/Inbound Delivery Notification View
- Search and select the relevant Delivery Proposals/Inbound Delivery Notification
- Click Create Warehouse Request
- The system dumps in the UI with the "500 Internal SAP Error"
You have not maintained Form Template Selection Rule for the form group 'Move Lists' for the operation type related to (Pick/Put-away),while in the relevant Logistics Model you have maintained Automatic Task Printing on Creation.
To resolve the issue, please kindly follow the below path to maintain the Template Selection Rule:
- Navigate to the Application and User Management Work center
- Go to the Input and Output Management view and select Form Template Selection
- In the dropdown for Show Rules For: Select 'Move Lists'
- Create New Rules for all the required template codes
[Enter your See Also here...]
APSLT_REQ_SLT_EXEC_FOR_OUTPUT, 500 Internal SAP Error, System dumps while creating warehouse request,System Dumps While Creating Warehouse Request for Delivery Proposal , KBA , 500 internal sap error , apslt_req_slt_exec_for_output , AP-SLP-LOT , Site Logistics Lot , Problem