- You run a VAT Return for Germany but it does not generate an XML file for the Financial Authorities.
- You expect that the system creates an XML file also for yearly VAT Returns since in the monthly VAT Return for Germany the system does create an XML file.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
To create the yearly VAT Return:
- Go to the Tax Management Work Center.
- Go to the VAT Return Runs View.
- Press New - Tax Return Run.
- Select tax return arrangement ID as "Umsatzsteuererklaerung" (the translation is "yearly VAT declaration", this option is only available in German language).
- Select from date e.g. as 01-01-2019 and to date e.g. as 12-31-2019.
- Press Set to active and then press schedule.
- Click on Save and close.
To check the XML file in the yearly VAT Return:
- Under Details of the newly created VAT Return Run click on the Tax Return ID "XXX" (where XXX represents the Tax Return ID).
- Choose View all.
- Switch to the tab Attachments.
You can see that there is no XML file present. You expect the XML file to be there.
At the moment SAP Business ByDesign only supports XML files for monthly VAT Returns. Currently there are no XML files for yearly VAT Returns.
The system behaves correctly and as intended. You can submit the yearly VAT Return without XML file.
VAT Return Run, VAT Return, yearly VAT Return, yearly VAT Return Run Germany, Umsatzsteuererklaerung, Umsatzsteuer, Umsatzsteuer-Jahreserklaerung, jaehrliche Umsatzsteuer , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , Problem