DWC (Data Warehouse Cloud) tenant is down/unavailable, not reachable or you cannot access it.
DWC services are not reachable or working properly. Some examples:
- Error message "Sorry, the storage data couldn't be loaded" when opening "Space Management"
- We've encountered an unexpected issue
- It looks like you haven't been assigned to any spaces
- Service Unavailable: No server is available to handle request or the application is temporarily down for maintenance. Excuse us for the inconvenience
- Session Ended
- You have been logged out from another tab. Log on to start a new session or close this tab
- 404 Not Found: Requested route ('<SAC Tenant URL>') does not exist
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
Tenant down, responding, available, unavailable, service, disruption, event, not, reachable, Sorry, the storage data couldn't be loaded, the storage data could not be loaded , KBA , DWC-ADM , Administration , DWC-MD , Modeling (Data Builder) , DWC-SM , Space Management , DWC-DI-CON , Connections , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.