Integration Center (IC) jobs are failing with the below error code viewable in the Event Log:
"Failed due to - while trying to invoke the method java.lang.Boolean.booleanValue() of a null object returned from java.util.Map.get(java.lang.Object)"
This is preventing a successful run of the IC jobs
- BizX - 1911
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Run Integration Center job - example myJob123.
- Enter Execution Manager.
- View Event Log of myJob123 and above error.
- This is a b1911 Release issue.
- Engineering have advised that issue is occurring because isActive (boolean) field is coming as null in .icd (Integration Center Definition) file.
- The investigation into this is on-going.
- Save the integration again (this will create a new version and it should also set value of isActive field).
- After the you save the integration, you can check if isActive field is set for that integration via Manage Data > IntegrationProcessDefinition.
- Run the integration to determine if the updated job is still encountering this error.
- If changed job is unblocked by these actions, please proceed with these actions for all affected jobs, while we focus further on the cause of this.
Integration Center, Failed due to - while trying to invoke the method java.lang.Boolean.booleanValue() of a null object returned from java.util.Map.get(java.lang.Object), error, java.util.Map.get(java.lang.Object) , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem