"SQLException thrown unique constraint" error is generated after performing an Employee Import
- "Failed to add/update user [xxxxx] "XXXXX" - DAOException caught: SQLException thrown unique constraint violated" is showing up on the email notification after an Employee Import Scheduled job completes.
- Exception caught when saving user,Exception caught error is received when importing a user.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Employee Import or Basic Employee Import (for Employee Central enabled Instances) to update or Import a user.
- Select the file to be imported.
- Validate the file - there are no errors generated.
- Select the file to be imported and Hit Import.
- SQLException Error Message is received.
There is a dirty data on the database that needs to be cleaned up. Username in the user data file and on the database is inconsistent.
Please raise an incident with Customer Support to have a script executed to fix the dirty data and provide a written approval with your consent.
SQLException thrown: unique constraint violated, DAOException caught, employee import,ORA-00001,Exception caught when saving user,Exception caught: , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , Problem