- Update IBM database with partitions has several ASCII New Line Feed ("\r\n") characters in the add partition clause.
- Carrige returns are present in the DDL when updating database
- The physical options portion of the DDL includes and extra ‘in’ in the statement
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 Version 11.x for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
CR820862, 820862 , CR#820862 , update, LR, CR, in in, <CR>, feed, ddl, sql , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.