- How can the candidate disable the Candidate Job Alerts?
- Is it possible to disable the job alerts on behalf of the candidate?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
As of now, the only way for a job alert to be disabled would for be the candidate to login into the career site and disable it themselves.
If you have RMK integrated, please follow the steps below:
- The candidates logs into the career site, and they will be redirected to their Candidate Profile
- Under the Options dropdown, select Job Alerts
- Once the page opens, the candidate will see all job alerts they have set up
- There will be trash can under the Actions column right next to the job alert they have selected, which will delete the job alert
If you only have RCM enabled, you'd need to do the following:
- Log into the career site
- Go to the Job Management tab, then to Saved Searched/Alerts
- You will see the alerts you have set up
- Click on Action, and there will be an option "Delete"
job alerts, candidate job alerts, delete job alerts, job alert, saved search, job alert email, job requisition list email , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To