Unable to hide a query in Fiori under Organize Queries.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any Workcenter eg:XYZ.
- Go to Profile and click on Start Adaptation.
- Select page layout or desired master layout.
- Click on Organize queries.
- There is no option to hide query.
In Fiori the feature of hiding query is present in the adaptation panel.
- Go to the adaptation panel.
- Select the parent element until you reach the “UI Component” (topmost) element.
- Drill down to Implementation.
All queries will be displayed for this UI under the “Queries” element with the names as shown in the query selector drop down in the main screen.
Select the query that shall be changed – e.g. the “All” query – and drill down again.
- Select the checkbox to make query invisible on the screen. This feature is available for administrators only.
- Follow the same steps after selecting a layout if visibility shall be changed for a distinct layout. Currently, it is required to close and reopen the UI so that the changes apply as expected in the main screen – e.g. by navigating to a different OWL and back to this one.
Hide,Queries,Adaptation,RUI,Fiori, Query, you can modify queries only in master layout and personalization mode , KBA , queries , hide , AP-RC-UIF-FLX-FRW , UI Adaptation Framework , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To