Linked Analysis is not working for Bullet Chart in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) tenant and create a new story.
- Insert two widgets based on the same model.
- Set one widget to "Bar\Column chart" and the other to "Bullet chart".
- Enable Linked Analysis on all widgets.
- Notice that linked analysis is not working with Bullet chart.
This behavior is by design.
Enabling Linked Analysis is not supported for Bullet Chart.
Up to version 2020.2.0 it's possible to select Linked Analysis on Bullet Chart.
Developers will review all widget types and make sure this option (Linked Analysis) is disabled for all unsupported Charts.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem