- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error with a stack trace:
Current process (0x4a2b008d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Current Process is running on Engine 2
Address 0x090000000003f89c (), siginfo (code, address) = (50, 0x0f01004d00000008)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL09
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL07 - SP03 PL08 (including HF1)
Sybase, SEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR820843, CR#820843, 820843, CR820370, CR820370, CR#820370, CR821748, CR#821748, 821748, CR813580, CR#813580, 813580, cis, connect, connection, idle, timeout, OMNI , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.