SF User Connector effected by daylight savings.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- LMS connector was scheduled to be run after Integration Center job.
- It was disrupted by time change ( -1h )
Bizx file scheduled in a different time zone to that of the sf user connector schedule time zone.
Check timezone in provisioning.
- Scheduled job is based on timezone of the DC server timezone.
- If you see for example CET timezone is set for scheduled job on the bizx side.
- This means the admin running the SF User connector in LMS should have timezone CET to match bizx side. This will avoid daylight saving issues.
Daylight Savings, SF User Connector, LMS, Connector, Timezone, Server Timezone, Connectors, Timezones, Scheduled Jobs , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem