- You are doing the software component SAP_GWFND upgrade and getting issue reported in KBA 2378526 - "/IWFND/I_MED_SRH table index issue during system upgrade" and you need to apply the resolution of Cause A for the step "2. Use the non-unique index while updating the table".
- You are not able to do it from SE14 so you would like to do that step at database level to then proceed with the upgrade.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Gateway - All versions
"/IWFND/I_MED_SRH", "/IWFND/I_MED_SRH^1", index, non-unique, upgrade , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.