NOTE: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have encountered the below error code and/or error message in your application, workflow or log/trace.
- Transport error: Communication failure. (FWM 00001).
- This Knowledge Base Article (KBA) tries to address your error by providing you with proven solutions to resolve this situation.
- The notes and kbas mentioned in this note have been thoroughly reviewed and improved where required by the experts in this topic area.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013/2016
- All supported Operating Platforms
bobj, sapbi, emkba, business, objects, bi, platform, 4.x, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, Error, code, message, FWM00001, 00001, FWM 00001, network, port number, blocked, firewall , KBA , fwm 00001 , emkba , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , EIM-DS , Data Services , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.