You have created a Service Order with fixed price items and selected the Non-Billable checkbox, however, the indicator is not carried over to the Service Confirmation.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Select the Service Order Processing view.
- Select the Service Order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Service Order).
- Click Edit.
- You have selected the Non-Billable indicator for item 10.
- Click the Submit button.
- Select Confirm Service Execution.
- Click View All.
- Navigate to the Services and Spare Parts tab.
- Item 10 Non-Billable indicator is not selected as expected.
For items of item type Fixed Price, the invoicing is not performed through the Service Confirmation, but rather through the Service Order and for this reason the indicator is not carried over in the Service Confirmation.
Upon the creation of the Service Confirmation, the Invoicing Status of the item is already marked as Irrelevant, confirming that the invoicing is not going to be performed via the Service Confirmation document.
The indicator will be carried from the Service Order to the Service Confirmation for items which are of item type Time and Material for example, as the invoicing becomes Irrelevant in the Service Order and it is performed through the Service Confirmation.
Also, when the indicator is selected in the Service Order, upon invoicing the system will not invoiced the item which was selected.
This is the expected system behavior.
Service Order; Non-Billable; Indicator; Service Confirmation; Not Selected; , KBA , AP-SVO-SO , Service Order , How To