You have created a Follow up Invoice from an existing invoice from a scheduled invoice request and the suggested values for pricing are incorrect.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a contract with one line item of type "Service - Fixed Price without actuals".
- Tick the Price Per Period indicator.
- Create an invoice schedule with multiple dates.
- Invoice the scheduled invoice request from the contract.
- Create a follow up invoice/credit memo or correction invoice for the original invoice.
In some cases the pricing is taken over incorrectly.
- When the price per period indicator is ticked, each line in the invoice schedule is broken down to quantity percentage.
- We store the percentages in rounded values, if necessary.
- The original invoice is calculated with the original values.
- Follow up invoices are generated with the rounded values.
Line item 10 is entered with price 320 EUR.
One date for line items 10 is entered with 1EUR.
The system calculated the quantity for that invoice request -> 1/320 = 0.003125.
The information is rounded to 0.003.
The original invoice is generated with the correct values.
Follow up invoices calculate with the rounded values -> 0.003 * 320 = 0.96 EUR.
- This is currently a limitation in the system and will be changed in a future release.
- To avoid this behavior, make sure to adjust the suggested quantity values in follow up documents.
- Cancellation invoices are not affected. You can cancel the original invoice and re-invoice it.
Invoice, Calculation, Follow-Up, Credit Memo, Correction, Quantity, Pricing, Rechnung, Berechnung, Folge, Gutschrift, Korrekturrechnung, Menge, Preisfindung , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , Bug Filed