In Manage Business Configuration, all 15 custom fields under "Standard" have been used.
However, the business request still needs additional custom fields. How to add additional employee profile fields?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite - All Versions
- Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Business Configuration
- Click Employee Profile - Standard
All 15 custom fields under "Standard" have been used.
1. Go to Manage Business Configuration
Employee Profile > User Info > Create New
The new fields under "User Info" have the same behavior as the 15 custom fields under "Standard".
2. Employee Profile >View Template > sysUserDirectorySetting, click on "Details"
3. Find "Userinfo Element", and add the new field
4. Go to Manage Prople Profile
Add the new field in "Personal Information" block
5. Go to Manage Permission Roles
Select a permission role >permission.. >Employee Data >grant edit permission
user info, create new custom field , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Problem