Allocated amount appears zero in app Clear Outgoing Payments (App Id F1367) for Supplier Invoice and reversal
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In App Create Supplier Invoice - Advanced (App ID MIRO) Create Supplier Invoice
- In App Supplier Invoices List (App ID F1060A) create Revere Supplier Invoice
- In App Manage Supplier Invoices (App ID F0859) Reversal for Original Document shown
- In App Clear Outgoing Payments create Clearing Document for Supplier Invoice and Reversal
- Both Journal entries are displayed as 1 item to be cleared with Open amount and Allocated amount as zero.
- The Journal Entry for the Supplier Invoice is directly linked via Invoice Reference to the Journal Entry for the Supplier Invoice Reversal.
- Simulate and Post to create clearing document
The creation of the Reversal via app Manage Supplier Invoices means that the account is balanced off to zero.
The account Clearing is done in Financial Accounting. App Clear Outgoing Payments or App Clear Open Items - Automatic Clearing, can be used for this purpose
System working as designed.
2630879 - Unable to clear partial payments and related invoice via app Clear Incoming Payment
J60, J45, F1060A, MIRO, Reversal, clearing , allocated amount, zero , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , Problem