- Certain tax number categories of business partner are missing in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- "Tax number category XXX does not exist in Customizing" error is encountered when entering a Tax number category.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- A Tax Category is added to the Business Partner such as FR3.
- The system raises the error "Tax number category XXX does not exist in Customizing" Message no. FKBPTAX015.
To keep systems legally compliant SAP provides standard tax types which can be used by our customers and they are available in SAP Note 775919 - Missing tax number categories of business partner. If a tax category available in SAP Note 775919 is missing from the system, it can be added by following these steps.
- Open App Manage Your Solution.
- Select "Configure Your Solution".
- Search for the SSCUI 102415 - Maintain Tax Number Categories.
- Maintain the missing tax category as mentioned in SAP Note 775919. For e.g.: FR3 France: TIN Number.
102415, Tax number category FR3 does not exist in Customizing, FKBPTAX015, FKBPTAX 015, APE, NAF, 775919, 2021660, S4_PC, LO-MD-BP, S4HC, S/4HANA, Comoros. , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem