- Can a system be cloned?
- Can a system be duplicated
- How to copy a production system and create a new test system
- Copy a production system for use with new test system
- How to create a new system identical to an existing system
- Need license keys for a new system
- Can license keys be duplicated?
- Need similar license keys as an existing system
- How to create a mirror system as an existing system
- Need a new system identical to an existing system
- Migrating to a different license type (test, development, productive)
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- License Key Application
maintenanceplanner , mp , system mismatch , system number different , HAE, high availability environment, switchover, cluster installation , backup system , failover , , KBA , copy a system , clone a system , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , System Data , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.