- LWF for employee and employer getting deducted in INUCD function of payroll although the frequency of deduction is maintained as Annually.
- /3W1 and /3W2 getting generated with values even if the frequency of deduction is annual and for that month, it shouldn't happen.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
INUCD, /3W1 Ee LWF contribution, /3W2 Er LWF contribution, LWF, V_T7INU1, V_T7INU3, V_T7INU5 , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.