Edit a Cross Domain Report-Table / Ad Hoc report and navigate to the Columns tab. The following error is thrown:
"Assertion failed: [RBColumnPill] : Unable to create Column View for the report.TypeError: Cannot read property 'v' of undefined"
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
One of the columns selected has become invalid due to a data model change.
Note: create a backup of the original report first by downloading or Exporting report definition.
- In the General Info tab, click on Delete Dataset and test removing each domain used in the report one at a time
- Then go to Columns tab. If there is still an error, repeat step 1 and select another domain. Do this until you identify the problematic domain.
- Once the Columns tab successfully loads, then delete the dataset domain that is causing the issue.
- Go back to General Info and click Add Domain. Add back the affected domain.
- Go to Columns tab. This is now loading properly.
- Re-select needed columns from the domain
error Columns tab, Assertion failed: [RBColumnPill], data model change, ad hoc, report-table , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem